We want your input on our 2020 Transit Development Plan (TDP)—an analysis that combines data and rider feedback to shape our vision for the future! With your help, we will explore ways to enhance our current service.
The DC Circulator is returning to Ward 7! Help us select the new route by taking the System Expansion Survey and participating in our virtual public meeting on October 14, 2020, at 6:30 pm. Over the next month, DDOT will engage with Ward 7 community organizations to share information about the route alternatives and provide opportunities for residents to give feedback regarding their travel behaviors and needs.
The current plan includes
- Evaluation of system performance – We will analyze rider experience on DC Circulator and current performance.
- Operations planning – The plan will take a close look at the operations and safety of the DC Circulator system.
- System expansion – We are expanding the DC Circulator to provide residents with more transit options to get where they need to go.
- Implementation plan for Dupont – Rosslyn route extension to U Street
- New Ward 7 route alternatives analysis
DC Circulator staff will be attending Ward 7 Advisory Neighborhood Commission (ANC) and community organization meetings in throughout September and October to provide more information on route alternatives and hear your feedback. See the calendar below for more details.