Summer Hours April – September
Saturday – Sunday: 9am–8pm
1. Union StationE St. NE / Columbus Circle
2. National Gallery of ArtMadison Dr. NW / 4th St.
3. National Gallery of Art Sculpture GardenMadison Dr. NW / 7th St.
4. National Museum of American History / National Museum of Natural HistoryMadison Dr. NW / 12th St.
5. Washington Monument / National Museum of African American History and Culture 15th St. SW / Jefferson Dr.
6. Holocaust Memorial Museum / Bureau of Engraving and Printing15th St. NW near Main Ave.
7. Thomas Jefferson MemorialE. Basin Drive SW at Jefferson Memorial
8. Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial / Franklin Delano Roosevelt MemorialW. Basin Dr. SW near Independence Ave.
9. Lincoln Memorial / Korean War Veterans MemorialLincoln Memorial Circle SW
1. Lincoln Memorial / Korean War Veterans MemorialLincoln Memorial Circle SW
2. Vietnam Veterans Memorial Constitution Ave. NW/21st St.
3. World War II Memorial / Constitution GardensConstitution Ave. NW 18th St.
4. Washington Monument / National Museum of African American History and Culture 15th St. SW / Jefferson Dr.
5. Smithsonian Visitor CenterJefferson Dr. SW / 12th St.
6. National Air and Space Museum / Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture GardenJefferson Dr. SW / 7th St.
7. United States Capitol / National Museum of the American Indian/U.S. Botanic Garden3rd St. NW near Madison Dr. NW
8. Union StationE St. NE / Columbus Circle