DC Circulator Service Alert
Woodley Park-via Adams Morgan-McPherson Square Route Service Detours on
September 7, 2021 to September 9, 2021
Washington DC: The DC Circulator Service Woodley Park-Adams Morgan-McPherson Square (WP-AW route code) will be experiencing service delays, service detours and road closures starting on Tuesday, September 7, 2021 at 6:00pm and ending on Thursday, September 9, 2021 at 6:00am. The impacts are due to the ongoing road way improvement projects on 16th Street, NW; Columbia Road, NW; Harvard Street, NW and Mt Pleasant Street, NW.
Stops that will not be served during this period include:
- Columbia Rd. & 16th Street
- Pleasant Street & Irving Street
- Columbia Rd. & Ontario Road (West Bound & East Bound)
- Adams Mill Road & Columbia Road (West Bound)
- Calvert Street & Lanier Pl
- Connecticut Ave & 24th (Woodley Park Metro)
For the most up to date information, please sign up to receive service alerts on our website at www.dccirculator.com and follow us on Twitter at @dccirculator.