Thanks to all who gave their input on our 2020 Transit Development Plan (TDP)—an analysis that combines data and rider feedback to shape our vision for the future! With your help, we will explore ways to enhance our current service.
In addition the the survey, DC Circulator staff also attended Ward 7 Advisory Neighborhood Commission (ANC) and community organization meetings in throughout September and October to provide more information on route alternatives and hear feedback.
The current TDP includes:
- Evaluation of system performance – We will analyze rider experience on DC Circulator and current performance.
- Operations planning – The plan will take a close look at the operations and safety of the DC Circulator system.
- System expansion – We are expanding the DC Circulator to provide residents with more transit options to get where they need to go.
- Implementation plan for Dupont – Rosslyn route extension to U Street
- New Ward 7 route alternatives analysis