Service Alert: Service Changes for the Capital Hill Classic Races
DC Circulator will Modify Service on the Congress Heights- Union Station Route
Sunday, May 15, 2022
The racecourse will affect the DC Circulator Congress Heights-Union Station route from opening until 12:00 p.m. Therefore, the following service changes will begin Sunday, May 15, 2022, at the start of service.
Congress Heights Route: Service will detour from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. or until traffic returns to normal.
Buses will not travel to Union Station and will not service the following stops (bus stops north of Pennsylvania Ave)
- Mass Ave & Columbus Circle
- 8th Street & East Capitol St
Buses will end service at Potomac Station and turn around to travel back to Congress Heights:
- Buses will turn right on Pennsylvania Ave SE Eastbound
- Buses will turn left on Pennsylvania Ave SE Westbound
- Then the buses will turn left on 8th St SE and begin regular service to Congress Heights
Once race activities have finished and streets reopen around noon, the route will resume regular service to all stops. Follow @dccirculator on Twitter for updates.