The IT Manager will be involved in the external and internal application and will maximize the external and internal applications with a process execution.
Essential functions and responsibilities
- This position will be responsible for developing and managing the information technology.
- Establish a strategic direction for current and future computer automation and technological needs, while maintaining the security of the systems.
- Develop an IT vision, strategy, platform, and lead the IT team with effective execution
- Ensure, on an ongoing basis, that current vendors, investments and insurance solutions are aligned with company business objectives.
- Prepare and monitor IT operational budgets that meet prevailing objectives and constraints.
- Develop and execute an analytics program that will allow company business leaders to make data-based decisions.
- Implement the most appropriate and effective IT organizational design to support and engage with the business.
- Ensure transparency and collaboration between the IT organization and its business partners.
- Develop, evaluate, reward, and retain a highly-qualified team of IT professionals.
- Foster a culture of innovation, transparency, and accountability in IT.
- Ensure that the organization has strong systems analysis and project management skills, and the ability to execute business-critical projects.
- Develop and maintain a plan that provides for succession and continuity in the most critical IT management positions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- At least 5 – 7years of IT Operations and Management experience required.
- IT certification
Contact Cheyenne Payne, Human Resources Manager, at Cheyenne.email@example.com to apply.
DC Circulator is an equal opportunity employer.