DC Circulator Service Alert: Woodley Park-via Adams Morgan-McPherson Square Route Service Detours on August 31 & September 2, 2021
Washington DC: The DC Circulator Service Woodley Park-Adams Morgan-McPherson Square (WP-AW route code) will be experiencing service delays, service detours, and road closures from Tuesday, August 31, 2021, till Thursday, September 2, 2021. The impacts are due to the ongoing projects on 16th Street, Columbia Road, Harvard Street and Mt Pleasant Street.
The DC Circulator service will be impacted for the next three days, August 31, 2021, and September 2, 2021, between hours of 6:00 pm and 6:00 am.
- Columbia Rd. & 16th Street
- Pleasant Street & Irving Street
- Columbia Rd. & Ontario Road (West Bound & East Bound)
- Adams Mill Road & Columbia Road (West Bound)
- Calvert Street & Lanier Pl
- Connecticut Ave & 24th (Woodley Park Metro)
For the most up to date information, please sign up to receive service alerts on our website at www.dccirculator.com and follow us on Twitter at @dccirculator.