DC Circulator Service Alert: Woodley Park-via Adams Morgan-McPherson Square Route Service Detours on
August 31, 2021 September 2, 2021
Washington DC: The DC Circulator Service Woodley Park-Adams Morgan-McPherson Square (WP-AW route code) will be experiencing service delays, service detours and road closures from Tuesday, August 31, 2021 till Thursday, September 2, 2021. The impacts are due to the ongoing road way improvement projects on 16th Street, NW; Columbia Road, NW; Harvard Street, NW and Mt Pleasant Street, NW.
The DC Circulator service will be impacted between hours of 6:00 pm and 6:00 am all three days.
Stops that will not be served during this period include:
- Columbia Rd. & 16th Street
- Pleasant Street & Irving Street
- Columbia Rd. & Ontario Road (West Bound & East Bound)
- Adams Mill Road & Columbia Road (West Bound)
- Calvert Street & Lanier Pl
- Connecticut Ave & 24th (Woodley Park Metro)
For the most up to date information, please sign up to receive service alerts on our website at www.dccirculator.com and follow us on Twitter at @dccirculator.