Built on a more advanced platform and responsive to all screen sizes, our website has been revamped and updated to offer more relevant information and a better overall experience on every device.
You can now find information faster:
- New drop down navigation for easy access to every single page, categorized by the Circulator’s traditional Ride, Explore, Connect themes.
- The Schedule and Interactive map, our most popular pages, are prominently featured on the homepage and available at the top of every section of the site.
- Just in case you aren’t sure where to find what you need, we also added a search bar to each page.
Bus and Route information is easier to understand:
- Redesigned route pages feature bigger maps with more surrounding detail.
- The simplified stop lists make it easy to find the nearest bus stop and identify which direction the bus is headed.
Important updates are always at the forefront:
- The homepage features pertinent service status information with quick access to real-time service alerts.
- Latest news, press releases and service advisories are automatically pulled to the homepage.
Not only does our new site provide need-to-know information about the routes and bus policies, it showcases how the DC Circulator bus system can connect you to the pulse of the city and beyond:
- Revamped neighborhood pages highlight the unique features of each neighborhood served by the Circulator.
- The brand new events calendar is populated with upcoming events across the District.
We hope you enjoy our updated look and feel.