Million Man March & Army 10 Miler
Due to road closures during the Million Man March scheduled on Saturday, October 10, the National Mall route will operate the following detour for the entire service day (9am-7pm):
- The route will NOT begin at Union Station.
- Buses will begin service at stop #5 (Washington Monument/ National Museum of African American History and Culture) and continue the route around the Tidal Basin, servicing stops #6-11.
- From stop #11, buses will continue on Constitution Avenue, and turn left on 10th Street, NW.
- Buses will turn left on Pennsylvania Avenue, NW.
- Buses will service a temporary stop on Pennsylvania Avenue, NW (Metro Stop between 12th Street, NW and 13th Street NW) connecting to Federal Triangle Metro Station and Metro Center Metro Station’s 12th Street entrance.
- They will continue on Pennsylvania Avenue, NW and turn left to 15th Street NW to restart the loop.
- #1- Union Station (E. St. NE/Columbus Circle)
- #2- National Gallery of Art (Madison Dr. NW/4th St.)
- #3- National Gallery of Art Sculpture Garden (Madison Dr. NW/12th St.)
- #4- National Museum of American History/ National Museum of African American History and Culture (15th St. SW/ Jefferson Dr.)
- #12- Washington Monument/National Museum of African American History and Culture (15th St. NW/Madison Dr.)
- #13- Smithsonian Visitor Center (Jefferson Dr. SW / 12th St.
- #14- National Air & Space Museum / Hirshorn Museum and Sculpture Garden (Jefferson Dr. SW/7th St.)
- #15- United States Capitol/National Museum of the American Indian (3rd St. NW near Madison Dr. NW)
Army 10 Miler – Sunday, October 11
Service will be suspended Sunday morning during the Army 10 Miler. Regular service on the National Mall will begin at 11am.