Circulator 10-Year Transit Development Plan
The DC Circulator plan identifies priority corridors for service improvement and expansion over the next 5 to 10 years. It recommends specific routes to receive new or enhanced service over the next 3 years. The plan was finalized in March 2011.
To support the development of the plan, DDOT and its partners completed the following steps:
- Evaluated the existing DC Circulator system through rider surveys and operational analyses
- Analyzed current and forecasted demographic, economic and land use data and plans
- Established a community advisory panel to provide input on the goals of the system and future priorities
- Conducted focus groups with riders and non-riders and interview key stakeholders
- Developed long-term priority corridors and short-term service recommendations
- Heald public meetings to report findings to the public
Click the links below to view the DC Circulator 10 Year Plan and Appendices.