Navigating the System
Finding your way around the District on the DC Circulator is easy. Buses are scheduled to arrive every ten minutes, so there's no need to check a complicated timetable. Here are the steps to finding the Circulator route that's right for you:
Before heading out:
- Check out the bus route map and select your bus route.
- Select your nearest bus stop on the route you want to travel. Bus stops are indicated on the map with the Circulator logo.
- Verify which side of the street your bus stop is located on by consulting the list of stops for your chosen bus route.
On the street:
- Find your bus stop by locating the Circulator station sign on the sidewalk.
- When the bus arrives, note the destination displayed on the upper portion of the front of the bus to ensure you are boarding the correct bus.