Circulator 10 Year Development Plan
The DC Circulator plan identifies priority corridors for service improvement and expansion over the next 5 to 10 years. It recommends specific routes to receive new or enhanced service over the next 3 years. The plan was finalized in March 2011.
To support the development of the plan, DDOT and its partners completed the following steps:
- Evaluate the existing DC Circulator system through rider surveys and operational analyses
- Analyze current and forecasted demographic, economic and land use data and plans
- Establish a community advisory panel to provide input on the goals of the system and future priorities
- Conduct focus groups with riders and non-riders and interview key stakeholders
- Develop long-term priority corridors and short-term service recommendations
- Hold public meetings to report findings to the public
Click the links below to view the DC Circulator 10 Year Plan and Appendices. To view other DDOT research studies and plans, you can visit their social document website through Scribd.
Circulator 10 Year Plan
Circulator 10 Year Plan Appendices